Weather Forecasts | Weather Maps | Weather Radar

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Links from Thursday 2/23/06

http://www.galinsky.com/buildings/ark/index.htm- Website of unique ark shaped building in London
------------------------------------

http://forums.catholic-convert.com/viewtopic.php?t=48545
-catholic bulletin board postig about unique buildings
------------------------------------

1934, Holy Thursday. Jesus said to me, "I desire that you make an offering of yourself for sinners and especially for those souls who have lost hope in God's mercy."

God and Souls. An Act of Oblation.
Before heaven and earth, before all the choirs of Angels, before the most Holy Virgin Mary, before all the powers of heaven, I declare to the One Triune God that today, in union with Jesus Christ, Redeemer of souls, I make a voluntary offering of myself for the conversion of sinners, especially for those souls who have lost hope in God's mercy. This offering consists in my accepting, with total subjection to God's will, all the sufferings, fears and terrors with which sinners are filled. In return, I give them all the consolations which my soul receives from my communion with God. In a word, I offer everything for them: Holy Masses, Holy Communions, penances, mortifications, prayers. I do not fear the blows, blows of divine justice, because I am united with Jesus. O my God, in this way I want to make amends to you for the souls that do not trust in Your goodness. I hope against all hope in the ocean of Your mercy. My Lord and my God, my portion - my portion forever, I do not base this act of oblation on my own strength, but on the strength that flows from the merits of Jesus Christ. I will daily repeat this act of self - oblation by pronouncing the following prayer which You yourself have taught me, Jesus,

"O Blood and Water which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a Fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You!"
-Daily oblation of St Faustina
-------------------------------------

http://socrates58.blogspot.com/2006/01/happy-birthday-to-mozart-250-today.html

http://www.catholic.org/national/national_story.php?id=18715

http://www.thefatmanwalking.com/

http://www.afatmanwalking.com/

http://forums.catholic-convert.com/viewtopic.php?t=48199

http://www.praytherosarywithme.org/

http://www.newadvent.org/library/mp3.htm

http://www.catacombers.com/

http://www.chezmaya.com/applet/valentin.htm
------------------------------------------

http://www.blogger.com/home

http://forums.catholic-convert.com/viewtopic.php?t=48170

http://our.homewithgod.com/divinemercy/preface/
---------------------------------------------